We are thrilled to virtually host baker, writer and blogger Sarah Kieffer to chat about her new cookbook, 100 cookies. Creator of The Vanilla Bean Baking Blog, Sarah will be in conversation with Zoë François from zoebakes.com.
How this works: This event will be broadcast live on Zoom. Registering will provide you with a unique access link in an email. At the event time, click that link to watch the talk. During the event, feel free to ask questions using the Q/A or chat feature.
This author talk is FREE, but you can support it by purchasing a copy of the book here. Thank you!
About the book
From celebrated blogger Sarah Kieffer of The Vanilla Bean Baking Blog!
100 Cookies is a go-to baking resource featuring 100 recipes for cookies and bars, organized into seven chapters.
Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive—there's a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this book.
• Introduces innovative baking techniques
• Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer's "pan banging" technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
• Nearly every recipe is accompanied by a photograph.
Recipes range from the Classic Chocolate Chip made three different ways, to bars, brownies, and blondies that reflect a wide range of flavors and global inspiration.
This is the comprehensive-yet-charming cookbook every cookie lover (or those who love to bake cookies) needs.
• Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
• Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Bars, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, S'mores Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more
• A great pick for the home baker who loves cookies, as well as fans of Sarah Kieffer's blog and Instagram
• Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Sally's Cookie Addiction by Sally McKenney; Dorie's Cookies by Dorie Greenspan; and The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies & Bars by America's Test Kitchen,