Instant Pot Asian
Instant Pot Asian Pressure Cooker Meals shows you how to cook all your favorite Asian dishes at home using healthy, inexpensive ingredients and your Instant Pot!
In this cookbook, Asian-American food expert Pat Tanumihardja shows you how to buy fresh ingredients, condiments and spices from your local supermarket, farmers market or health food store on a budget, then how to use them to prepare delicious and flavorful Asian dishes using an Instant Pot.
The author takes you through all the basics—including making rice and soup stocks—then shows you how to prepare all the popular dishes you love, including:
- Sweet and Sour Pork (Chinese)
- Lemon Teriyaki Chicken (Japanese)
- Kalbijjim Braised Beef Short Ribs (Korean)
- Chicken Adobo (Filipino)
- Pho Chicken Noodle Soup (Vietnamese)
- Pad Thai Rice Noodles (Thai)
- Red Lentil Dal with Dates and Caramelized Onions (Indian)
To round off the menu, Tanumihardja even presents a handful of popular Asian desserts and snacks. Sticky rice with mango or Filipino caramel flan? As the author reveals, everything is possible in your Instant Pot, and this cookbook shows you how to do it!