Good Company Issue 1
About Good Company: Inspired by the success of her latest book, In the Company of Women, Grace Bonney's Good Company will provide motivation, inspiration, practical advice, and a vital sense of connection and community for women and nonbinary creatives at every stage of life. Each issue of Good Company focuses on one overarching theme, including Change, Fear, Community, Mentors, and much more. Content includes first-person essays and pep talks from well-known creatives, studio visits and interviews, group discussions, and in-depth explorations of specific fields and niches, from designers in rural areas to the next generation of publishers providing platforms for marginalized voices and communities. With its emphasis on the power of inclusivity, community, and embracing our differences, Good Company provides an energetic, safe, and supportive place to connect, learn, grow, and work through the challenges that creative people experience in pursuing their passions and dreams.
The first issue features:
- Discussions with over 75 creatives sharing their stories, advice and wisdom about all stages of their careers.
- Beautiful studio features with glossy photos of spaces from across the country.
- Interview with some of the biggest and most interesting names in the creative community, from painters, designers and actors to writers, cartoonists, bakers and woodworkers.
- In depth features on: women who run book stores that are changing the publishing world, tattoo artists, representation for people living with disabilities, companies that make giving back a part of their business model, physical and mental health, living life online and off, creative life in a rural area, women changing the face of stock photography and online media and MUCH much more.
- A cover story on the women of Premme: an amazing new fashion line that is size-inclusive from beloved fashion pioneers, Gabi Gregg (aka, Gabi Fresh) and Nicolette Mason.
- Practical guides and advice for turning your dreams into real life projects and businesses.